render webblock html

render webblock html

Im trying to using the function to render a webblock html from htmlRenderer but when the webblock is on another espace even typing the espaceproducer param the function doesnt find the webblock. Anyone with the same problem? Thanks
Solution
Hi Filipe,

Web blocks are never rendered per se. To access a Web block you need to create a screen that has that webblock inside it.

Cheers
Solution
Hi,

My 2 cents on those HtmlRenderer methods:
   - They were made just to work with ECT and EPA. They may or may not work correctly in any other cases.
   - I don't recommend using them. You should view them as legacy actions that should not be public.

...I'll ask for a deprecated warning on them, since I'm tired of having discussions here about this.

Regards,
João Rosado
João Rosado wrote:
Hi,

My 2 cents on those HtmlRenderer methods:
   - They were made just to work with ECT and EPA. They may or may not work correctly in any other cases.
   - I don't recommend using them. You should view them as legacy actions that should not be public.

...I'll ask for a deprecated warning on them, since I'm tired of having discussions here about this.

Regards,
João Rosado
Hello, João.

Could you recommend alternatives for gathering the WebBlock/WebScreen generated HTML?

Thank you.