3.9 ToDo Challenge!

3.9 ToDo Challenge!

We've detected some problems while loading this assignment using HTTPS.
If you've accessed this page and can't see the assignment, try switching to the HTTP url.
How do i remove an atribute from a recordlist widget and a form widget?
Hi Tarcisio,

If you mean a TableRecords widget then you simply remove that column. You have toolbar actions for that.

Regarding the From you have to delete the container that encloses the label and the input for that attribute.

Cheers
When i download my module i get an .oap file however i can only upload .oml in step 10.
How do i convert it, or if im working in the Outsystems cloud how do i download it as .oml?
Daniel de Witte wrote:
When i download my module i get an .oap file however i can only upload .oml in step 10.
How do i convert it, or if im working in the Outsystems cloud how do i download it as .oml?
Hi Daniel,

You can use Ctrl+S to export the module on the development environment. 

André Vieira wrote:
Daniel de Witte wrote:
Hi Daniel,

You can use Ctrl+S to export the module on the development environment. 

Thanks that worked

I dont understand step 9 clearly. Do I have to create a Project Page which lists all the Projects and ProjectDetails to create and edit Projects.
I created Project entity

Do I have to create indexes like  this

Am I understanding it right till this?

Not sure what does this mean  "Change the detail screen to edit this new value and display the project of a task in the list screens."
Can you please explain me. Thanks a ton.
dhana vellachamy wrote:
I dont understand step 9 clearly. Do I have to create a Project Page which lists all the Projects and ProjectDetails to create and edit Projects.
I created Project entity

Do I have to create indexes like  this

Am I understanding it right till this?

Not sure what does this mean  "Change the detail screen to edit this new value and display the project of a task in the list screens."
Can you please explain me. Thanks a ton.
Hi Dhana,

You are almost there! The project entity is ok if you remove the TaskId attribute, what we want is to indicate for each task what is the project it relates to, so we need to add a ProjectId attribute to the Task entity instead.
And for that matter you won't need to create tat index. Does this make sense to you? Can you continue with this information? 

how to display different icons based on priority?
Hi ravindra,

Have you tried to use the UI IF widget? Like you see on lesson 3.5 you can nest this widget to display different images according to some condition.