Place Text over Image

Place Text over Image

Is there a simple way within OutSystems of placing strings over the top of Images?
I have a large image that I'm dynamically loading from a Binary Data field, and I need to put text over the top of it at exact X,Y co-ordinates.
Right now I'm trying to create a WebBlock that can be positioned relative to any Container on the page, and then I'll dynamically create a number of labels during the Preparation of the page.

I beleive there is a Forge component for ImageMagick which should let you do that if you want to make it part of the image. Otherwise I'd just just Containers (which become DIVs at runtime) and CSS to position the text as needed.

J.Ja
Thanks Justin. I went for the second option, now I'm just trying to work out how to programattically create Web Blocks and change their CSS ("top:", "left:", etc.) using parameters from an Entity.
Use an extended property, call it "style" and then put an expression in the value to construct the values you want.

J.Ja
Ah, thank you. So simple. I was banging my head against the code wall for a while.