[IdP] iDP Connect  for OutSystems applications

[IdP] iDP Connect  for OutSystems applications

Forge Component
(11)
Published on 16 Nov (3 weeks ago) by Ricardo Gonzaga
11 votes
Published on 16 Nov (3 weeks ago) by Ricardo Gonzaga
In order to set up SSO, your company must have a SAML 2.0-compliant Identity Management System (such as Okta, PingOne or Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services 2.0), and a technical person (often an IT administrator) who runs it

In the attachment there is more information about iDP Connect  for OutSystems applications.
Mika Roivainen wrote:
In order to set up SSO, your company must have a SAML 2.0-compliant Identity Management System (such as Okta, PingOne or Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services 2.0), and a technical person (often an IT administrator) who runs it

In the attachment there is more information about iDP Connect  for OutSystems applications.
 Mika, thank you for sharing this in the forge. How do I generate the SP metadata? Is there an endpoint in this connector that when hit will output the SP metadata dynamically? I see that in the resources there's a certificate where I can put my own for signing the requests but I don't see the metadata xml file.

Thanks.

Hi, did you tried to use this connector wirh Ping Federate?
I have not tried, but the SAML 2.0 standard supports all products. I know very well Ping Federate product and implementation of the connector it is not difficult.
Mika Roivainen wrote:
I have not tried, but the SAML 2.0 standard supports all products. I know very well Ping Federate product and implementation of the connector it is not difficult.
 Hi Mika, thanks for your reply. Do you know what are the main diferences from Ping one and what we need to have In consideration for the connector? 

Hi,

Curious about the espaces.

Basically I can merge IDP with my own espace (since I already provided the 
SingleLogoutService and other urls to my own pages?
I have to provide a signed metadata.xml for the IdentityProvider as an url.