[CustomMasks] Always display decimals

[CustomMasks] Always display decimals

Forge Component
(17)
Published on 23 Sep by Pedro Oliveira
17 votes
Published on 23 Sep by Pedro Oliveira
Is it possible to always display the decimals, when i enter € 20,10 and with DecimalDigits: 2 i want to see € 20,10 and not €20,1.
Hi Matthias,

First of all, thanks for your feedback. I was not aware of that problem and it makes total sense to continue having the same value after the submit. I will check it and when I find a solution I will publish a new version and send you a message.

Cheers,
Hi Sara,

Any news on whether there'll be an update soon?
Hi Sara,

This problem is already fixed?

Thank you
Solution

Hello,

First of all I would like to apologize for the super delay.

I just uploaded a new version where this behavior is fixed :)

Let me know if you have any other issues.

Thank you for using CustomMasks!

Solution

I wouldn't call 1.5 years a "delay", super or not. I find this rather disgraceful... Anyway, thanks for the update, we'll take a look.

You're right Kilian, I shouldn't call it a delay, once again I apologise for the inconvenience. I hope the component is working all good with this new version.

I would like to remind you that since this component is not officially supported, we as a community can all contribute with great solutions for this type of issues, and improve Custom Masks together.

Thank you for your understanding

Well, I understand that it's not always possible to react to the demands of the community, but that's different from staying completely silent for 1.5 years :)