Error connecting to environment

Error connecting to environment

Hi all,

As i am new to Outsystems, i am trying to set up the working environment, i created a personal environment a few days ago, and now i am ready to do the tutorials.
I saw my environment was sleeping so i woke it up, downloaded Service Studio, logged into the Forge succesful, then tried to connect to my Personal Environment, however i get an error "Invalid username/password" (attachment shows the error in full)

The environment and username where prefilled by creating the new app from the browser, and the password works for the forge and on the main website as well (not on my personal website... if i go to http://danieldewitte.outsystemscloud.com and i try to log in there i also get the same error)

Is there a different password for the Personal Cloud?
Am i doing something wrong?
Anything i should be aware of?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel de Witte

Hi Daniel,

Did you already checked that your capslock is not on?

Greetz!
freek wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Did you already checked that your capslock is not on?

Greetz!

Yeah naturally caps-lock is not on, thanks for the suggestion.
This issue resolved itself, after a couple of hours it suddenly started working.
I think it takes a while for the Personal Environment to really wake up (even though it looks awake on the website all that time)
Hello ddw,

Just to leave the note that it should not take anymore than a few seconds for the environment to be ready. It could have been a problem someone picked up on our monitoring systems and solved it though.

Thank you for reporting.