Outsystems with MuleSoft

Outsystems with MuleSoft

Hi,

has anyone integrated MuleSoft with OutSystems ?

Regards,
Hello Wenzil

What are you looking for? I have some experience in using Mulesoft to integrate with OutSystems, and vice-versa.

Cheers
Hi Wenzil

Two things I am interested in MuleSoft & Outsystems.

What did you get up to with both of them and you lucky guy to work for a company that has both, any room for another!

Miguel João wrote:

Hello Wenzil

What are you looking for? I have some experience in using Mulesoft to integrate with OutSystems, and vice-versa.

Cheers

Hi Miguel,

Can you help me with basics of doing so? Or where could I find much more related to this?

Thanks

Solution

Hello Abhishek,

I'm not using Mulesoft for some time, but at the time I've used it as an Enterprise Service Bu (ESB), by publishing SOAP APIs using the HTTP Listener Connector and the SOAP component. This allowed to simply integrate an OutSystems application with the Mulesoft ESB, by referencing the SOAP endpoint.

Mulesoft as some documentation regarding How to Publish SOAP APIs (and REST APIs, although I never used it).

There's also comprehensive how-to guides on how to consume web services in OutSystems, in the following topics:

Hope this information helps.

Cheers

Miguel

Solution

Miguel João wrote:

Hello Abhishek,

I'm not using Mulesoft for some time, but at the time I've used it as an Enterprise Service Bu (ESB), by publishing SOAP APIs using the HTTP Listener Connector and the SOAP component. This allowed to simply integrate an OutSystems application with the Mulesoft ESB, by referencing the SOAP endpoint.

Mulesoft as some documentation regarding How to Publish SOAP APIs (and REST APIs, although I never used it).

There's also comprehensive how-to guides on how to consume web services in OutSystems, in the following topics:

Hope this information helps.

Cheers

Miguel

Hi Miguel,

It was very helpful for. Thanks for your support buddy, anticipating for your further support.

Regards,

Abhishek 

I use both tools currently.

What are you trying to do?

Basically https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ibm-watson-analyses-twitter-via-mulesoft-cloudhub-george-jeffcock/  outlines some cool mulesoft current idelogy.

You most likely will want to unlock/levarage/liberate on premise data as published json over rest services by Mulesoft then consume them onto outsystems presentation layer.

If you are a Mulesoft developer you will understand the 'Application Network' and you will be practicing it and therefore you will currently have presentation api you want to consume

Since I learnt both Mulesoft and Outsystems I was disappointed obviously that Appian got to Mulesoft first and created a partnership but still vindicated that I foresaw this convergence of PaaS and iPaaS (as well as Dell Boomi and ManyWho)

The two products are meant for each imo. Please tell me what your are trying to achieve?

please can u help me with sending some employee data to anypoint studio from outsystem 

what is the source of the data, is it cloud or on premise? If it is cloud I would definitely recommend you use the Flow Designer product. Do  you have an enterprise licence for Mule?

Your Mulesoft questions are based served here https://forums.mulesoft.com/index.html

Have you worked through the Mulesoft Essentials tutorials?