[Google Spreadsheets API] compilation error

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 2015-04-01 by Goncalo Borrega
3 votes
Published on 2015-04-01 by Goncalo Borrega
I am getting a compilation error for this component:

.NET Compilation.

C:\temp\ddw\Google.Spreadsheets.API-1.1\Source\NET\GoogleSpreadsheetAPI.sln.metaproj : error MSB3202: The project file "C:\temp\ddw\Google.Spreadsheets.API-1.1\Source\NET\..\ConsoleApplication1\TestSpreadsheetAPI.csproj" was not found. [C:\temp\ddw\Google.Spreadsheets.API-1.1\Source\NET\GoogleSpreadsheetAPI.sln]
GoogleSpreadsheetAPI.cs(25,28): warning CS0618: 'OutSystems.NssGoogleSpreadsheetAPI.RLGoogleAPI_CellValueRecordList.RLGoogleAPI_CellValueRecordList(System.Data.IDbTransaction)' is obsolete: 'Use the Default Constructor and set the Transaction afterwards.'
GoogleSpreadsheetAPI.cs(29,18): warning CS0219: The variable 'b' is assigned but its value is never used
GoogleSpreadsheetAPI.cs(78,72): warning CS1573: Parameter 'ssRange' has no matching param tag in the XML comment for 'OutSystems.NssGoogleSpreadsheetAPI.CssGoogleSpreadsheetAPI.MssFindExactTextInCell(object, string, string, out OutSystems.NssGoogleSpreadsheetAPI.RCGoogleAPI_CellValueRecord)' (but other parameters do)
GoogleSpreadsheetAPI.cs(141,78): warning CS1573: Parameter 'ssCellKey' has no matching param tag in the XML comment for 'OutSystems.NssGoogleSpreadsheetAPI.CssGoogleSpreadsheetAPI.MssGetCellValueFromHashtable(object, string, out OutSystems.NssGoogleSpreadsheetAPI.RCGoogleAPI_CellValueRecord)' (but other parameters do)
GoogleSpreadsheetAPI.cs(211,28): warning CS0618: 'OutSystems.NssGoogleSpreadsheetAPI.RLGoogleAPI_WorksheetRecordList.RLGoogleAPI_WorksheetRecordList(System.Data.IDbTransaction)' is obsolete: 'Use the Default Constructor and set the Transaction afterwards.'
GoogleSpreadsheetAPI.cs(297,28): warning CS0618: 'OutSystems.NssGoogleSpreadsheetAPI.RLGoogleAPI_CellValueRecordList.RLGoogleAPI_CellValueRecordList(System.Data.IDbTransaction)' is obsolete: 'Use the Default Constructor and set the Transaction afterwards.'
GoogleSpreadsheetAPI.cs(417,30): warning CS0618: 'OutSystems.NssGoogleSpreadsheetAPI.RLGoogleAPI_SpreadsheetRecordList.RLGoogleAPI_SpreadsheetRecordList(System.Data.IDbTransaction)' is obsolete: 'Use the Default Constructor and set the Transaction afterwards.'
 GoogleSpreadsheetAPI -> C:\temp\ddw\Google.Spreadsheets.API-1.1\Source\NET\bin\OutSystems.NssGoogleSpreadsheetAPI.dll
There's a missing project in the solution (TestSpreadsheetAPI). You can open the extension and in Visual Studio just remove that project from the solution. I can do it as well and upload a new version. Just let me know which platform version are you using?
Goncalo Borrega wrote:
There's a missing project in the solution (TestSpreadsheetAPI). You can open the extension and in Visual Studio just remove that project from the solution. I can do it as well and upload a new version. Just let me know which platform version are you using?
 Im using the outsystemscloud and im running on 9.0.0.38
 Thanks in advance!
Done. Just uploaded the new version.
By the way, did you check the updated component at http://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/594/google-spreadsheets-api-with-oauth-2-0/
As it seems it has some bug fixes and improvements over this version regarding the authentication mode.
Thanks now it compiles.
When i encounter login issues i will try out the other module as well.
Awesome job!