Aggregate does not function properly

Aggregate does not function properly

Hi,

I wrote about this issue under the training videos and submitted a feedback, and writing here as well just may help to speed up the progress.

I'm using windows 8 and downloaded service studio 9.0.0.38. But when i drag & drop an aggregate and double click it, there is no text like "you can drag & drop entities or attributes" inside, and i can not drag & drop anything or add a filter (there is only a blank page in aggregate), shortly can not use aggregate. For basic training i added the entity directly to the preparation, but for an sql with joins currently I'm not able to do anything.

Btw i already tried the DPI solution but it didn't work.

Baris
Hi Baris,

Does this happens if you open a "non-empty" aggregate?
Can you open and edit web screens, or the display is also blank?

Thanks!
Hi Ricardo,

This happens in every aggregate. When i double-click it tries to open the dialogue (i can see it which takes less then a second) but clearly fails and opens a blank page where there is no option.

I can edit web screens, and so far had no issue but the aggregate. Currently I'm using the SQL tool instead of aggregate as a workaround solution, and it is also working properly.

Baris
Hi Baris,

At the moment we don't have enough information to resolve the issue. Could you please send me a private message with your email address so I can provide you with a download link for a special version of Service Studio that will hopefully provide with enough extra information to properly troubleshoot this issue?

Best regards,
Miguel
Hi Baris,

As we discussed via PM, we identified the issue to be related with a regression in Service Studio 9.0.0.38 which breaks the Aggregates editor when used in Turkish locales. The fix for this issue will be released on the next Service Studio version.

Best regards,
Miguel