inspection app bug

inspection app bug

hi iwas evaluating the inspection app forge and noticed that when i click to view an inspection details page.it loads to 99% resources  and stops.it freezes. please is there any fix this bug.Thanks
Hello Tom,

were you trying to use the one we have available to test or did you downloaded it and tried to use it by your self?

Also, what browser were you using? This is specially important if you installed it in your environment.

Thanks
Pedro Cardoso
I tried both but the same issue occured. I downloaded abd compiled it and it still gets stuck at 99% liading resources. I tested both the public version abd my own custom version on Google chrome v41 browser.
Thanks.

That's very strange. I have the same browser and clicking on the "Try Now" works fine for me...

Can you please tell if you have any errors on the Chrome's javascript console

Thanks.
no. just failed to load certain resources. i have fixed it though. i simply ckeared my browser cache. restarted browser and refreshed the page. it finally worked 
:(

I would like to be able to reproduce that... with no errors is impossible...

It's great that it worked!

BTW: Can I ask what you're looking for on that app?

Cheers
Pedro Cardoso
yes am exploring the extensive use html5 offline capabilty using the outsystems component in a real world scenario.Also possibilites of extending tha pp with more advanced functions such introducing a customer self service billing sytem that can be used by water corporations to remotely serve their clients plus a ton of other feature

Nice!

Ping back if you have any questions with the component!

We would also love to hear your feedback on it's usage on a real world scenario. FYI: It's not the first one, so it is being used already, but all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Pedro Cardoso