Uploading pdf in aspose

Uploading pdf in aspose

Hello,
I want to upload pdf documents in aspose,May i know how to implement that.It will be better if any one has
solved or implemented.
I have attached my oml file for your reference.
Regards,
ChandrasekarRadhakrishnan
Hi Chandrasekar,

I'm not sure I get your use case. What do you mean by "upload pdf documents in aspose"? I know the Aspose tooling from working with Excel files and Word documents. Are you using the Aspose PDF component? If so, what kind of uploading are you talking about?
Hi Killan,
My task is to upload pdf files in amazon s3 for that i need to upload first in aspose.
1.The file which i have attach is a pdf i want this to upload in aspose.
Can you say how can i implement so that it miht be helpfull for me.In my previous comment i have attach my oml file.
Regards,
Hi Chandrasekar,

I really have no idea what you mean by "in aspose". As far as I know, Aspose is a library suite for manipulating Microsoft Office and PDF files. Can you please explain what you mean bu "uploading in aspose"?
Hi,
Ok may be i was wrong just for understanding how do i manipulate pdf files and what are the ways
to do it.

Regards,
Hi Chandresekar,

If you have the Aspose .NET PDF library, you must create an extension in order to manipulate a PDF file with it. An extension is an OutSystems Platform module that can provide an interface between 3rd party libraries and the OutSystems Platform (eSpaces).
Hi,
Thanks for the information.If you have any source file for this it might be helpfull for me.
Regards,
Hi Chandresekar,

You need to use Integration Studio to create an extension. It'll do all of the boiler plate stuff for you. The actual interface of course depends on your functional needs and the capabilities of the library you're interfacing.
Hi,
The oml file which i have attached is an aspose file which u see i have created some extension which i can able to upload documents but i can't able to save that.Can you have a  look at that file.

Regards,
HI,
In this aspose oml file i have to upload my pdf files and then i have to save the link in my application.

Regards,
Chandasekar,

When you are able to manipulate the PDF in Aspose, I assume you have the binary content available? In Apose libs, there's the Save action to save to a memory stream, which via a BinaryReader you can use to get the binary content, and pass that to the Platform. Once you have the binary you can do whatever needs to be done to store it (pass it to a web service, store in the database, let the user download it etc.).
Hi,
Just see my screenshot and can u say if i 'm following the right path.I have attach my oml file for ur reference.

Hi,

I this What u give for token parameter datatype is AMAZON TOKEN RECORD
Regards,
CHANDRASEKAR RADHAKRISHNAN
It's difficult to see, given that I don't know what the SaveFile action needs. Also, I don't see Aspose in the picture here.
Hello Sir,
Ya at that time i didn't use aspose .Now i got the action in aspose .I have attached my oml file .
But i'm getting an error in that "PDF_GetPagesCount is incompatible.Can you have a look at this.
Regards,
Hello,
My task is to save our pdf file coming from our applcation and save in amazon .
I have use logic from aspose where i have implemented aspose pdf manager extension but still i can't able to get it  can anyone has a solution for this.I have attached my oml file for your reference.
Regards,
Chandrasekar,

I will take a look at it later today.
Hi Chandrasekar,

Can you please describe what exactly doesn't work. Is it just the upload to Amazon? If so, what kind of feedback do you get? Is there an error message or the like?
Hi,
If u publish and see we are getting a error "PDFMANAGER_GET PAGE COUNT IS  AN EXTENSION IS INCOMPATIBLE AND NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED."
Can you make a screen shot of that actual error? I've never seen all-caps errors with grammatical erros from Outsystems, so I presume this is not the actual error.
Hi,
Its just the error which i made you to reconize its not a caps error by the by i will post a scrrenshot.
Yes, a screen shot would be nice.
hi,
i have posted it.
Hi Chandrasekar,

You have unfortunately misunderstood me. I'd like a screen shot of the error message, so I can see what is the actual publishing error.
hi,
Ya i know currently i'm unable to publish due to network error i will post asap.
Hi,
Hi Killan,
This is the exception i'm getting what i have to do to solve this.
Mmm, I'd advise you to:
1) Publish the AsposePDFManger extension;
2) Just to make sure, refresh the references of the eSpace to see if there's been a change in the interface with AsposePDFManager;
3) Publish the eSpace.

This should normally take care of these type of errors.
Hi Killa,
I tried that also by publishing the extension but i'm getting compilation error.

Regards,
Hi Killan,

Yeah, well, this has nothing to do with the OutSystems platform, this is basic C#/.NET so I can't help you with that.
The problem is that you have not included the needed DLLs in your resources for the Extension. Go to the "Resources" tab in the Extension in Integration Studio and include the directory with those DLLs.

J.Ja