Guess which version is this?

Guess which version is this?

OutSytems has come a long way... but already a powerful tool back then.

Well, it's certainly recognizable, but I won't burn my hands on guessing what version that is :)
We started using the platform at the end of V4 and it looks like it predates that.  My guess would be 3?
Since the oldest version currently available for download is 4.2. I'm gonna guess 4.2 :)

Also, it pretty much looks like what I remember from that version's Service Studio which is the oldest one I ever came in contact with.
It's a version that is 6+ years old :)

yup, my best is 4.2 also.

I still have a dedicated laptop for 5.0  customer :O

Version 5 was out four years ago or the like? So since this version is 6+ yo, this must be pre-4.2.

nov 2009: 5.0,  http://www.outsystems.com/company/news/200X/agile-platform-5.0-release/
nov 2008: 4.2

Hi,

This was a print screen of service studio 4.2.4.86, made available for download on 2011, March 30th.
Here is the print screen with that:

Hi,

Those doubts about release dates left me wondering... So here is the result:
http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/14558/outsystems-release-history/
I do remember seeing service center looking like the one shown above. That blue theme was carried over to version 5, and 6 (enterprise manager?)

I also remember beta testing 5.0 (however I don't remember which version I staretd on? I started in 2009)

Which version did I use 2009? 

Robert,
You beta tested 5.0 which was released Nov-2009, during that year OutSystems had only 4.x versions - it could either be 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2. Probably wasn't 4.0 because it was discontinued in Nov-2009.

My guess is you started with 4.1 or 4.2 (probably the latter)
OutSystems version number have gone up quickly since then. Will we get a version 10 this year?
doubt it, perhaps in september.

It used to be major version every year, but 9 slipped a bit..

and seeing the beta's atm, I doubt we will get 10 this nextstep.
perhaps in sept again...

Yeah, I didn't think it'd be during NextStep, chances are the beta will be officially released then.
Version 9 was a game changing release and still needs some tuning.
For NextStep, in May, maybe 9.0.1 will be released and version 10 only on next years NextStep.
"and still needs some tuning" - you could say that again :) I'm glad the tuning is speeding up though, thanks to the beta.
Tiago Neves wrote:
Robert,
You beta tested 5.0 which was released Nov-2009, during that year OutSystems had only 4.x versions - it could either be 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2. Probably wasn't 4.0 because it was discontinued in Nov-2009.

My guess is you started with 4.1 or 4.2 (probably the latter)
 thanks tiago! Its always good to know which version I started with.. :)