Browser rollout vertical bar hidden

Browser rollout vertical bar hidden

It's possible hide a vertical bar of browser using CSS? I have an application that shows the vertical bar over a blank part in bottom page.

Thanks 
set overflow hidden on body level perhaps.
not sure why you want to do that, but still

Hi Statler,

I included the body overflow-y hidden in CSS and it worked perfectly. I needed this solution because I am developping a screen set called by a smart tv. The screen was designed to fit within the limits, but how the menu bar can not be deleted, the objects are drawn within the screen space, but the vertical rollout bar always is showed. Your recomendation excluded the roll bar and the screen was very good.

Thank you very much,

Roberto 
Hi Statler,

How can I do to define the overflow-y hidden only for a non-mobile devices? I believe that I can't use the function Ismobilebrowser() in html, correct? The solution does not work when I use mobile browsers and I need to scroll page. Its not a fatal problem, because using the Outsystems Now in mobile it works. But, can be necesseray to a mobile other than Apple or Android.

Thank you very much,

Roberto
Hi Roberto,

Not sure why the vertical scroll would appear in your screen in the first place if it is meant to "fit". Maybe it's just a little too big that it is supposed to be, making it appear.

Anyway, to answer your question, I would set a @media css restriction around the style that you added the overflow-y rule to only apply to screens with enough height (setting 800px as example)

@media (min-height: 800px) {
    .yourStyle {
        overflow-y: hidden;
    }
}

Regards,
João Rosado
What Joao said :)