Problems with Personal Environment

Problems with Personal Environment

Hi for around the last 30 minutes I am unable to do anything on Outsystems, I can load Service Studio, select my eSpace but when it loads I cannot do anything at all.  It appears to be in View Mode only I cannot select anything?
Forgot to mention I can only exit by closing via task manager
Hello Colette

That symptom appears to be related to a focus issue on Service Studio. If possible, let me ask you for a bit of more information to lay the use case down for analysis.

Are you using the Web Development Environment, or have you downloaded and installed on your Windows machine?

Are you using Windows natively on your computer, or are you running a virtual machine with Windows, on top of Mac OS or Linux?

Which version of the Development Environment are you running? When you open the Development Environment, you can get this information from the Help -> About menu.

Thanks

Cheers
Hi Miguel,

I downloaded Outsystems Service Studio and have it running on my machine.  This is a dedicated windows machine.  I managed to load an earlier version this seemed to resolve the issue.

Colette
Hello Colette.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to know that you've managed to overcome the problem.

Just for the sake of tracking down a possible problem, can you let me know which version of Service Studio you had installed that wasn't wokring, and which earlier version you installed to solve the problem?

Thanks

Cheers