[ardoJSON] About error: "Could not load file or assembly ' Newtonsoft. Json"

[ardoJSON] About error: "Could not load file or assembly ' Newtonsoft. Json"

Forge Component
(21)
Published on 30 Aug by Ricardo Silva
21 votes
Published on 30 Aug by Ricardo Silva
Hi,

Since yesterday, one POC application that I developed on my personal cloud is reporting the following error message:

"Could not load file or assembly ' Newtonsoft. Json, Version 4.5.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 30ad4fe6b2a6aeed ' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. "

I found in Outsystems forum, a post about this problem. I tried the same resolution, updating manually the file JSON.dll, however the problem remains, and only the error message has changed:

"Could not load file or assembly ' Newtonsoft. Json, Version 6.0.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 30ad4fe6b2a6aeed ' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. "

Anyone else ever had this issue?

Regards,
Breno Nico
You probably have conflicting versions of the json.net library in several extensions.

My suggestion is to make sure you have the same version in all extensions and republish a solution with the module you're having problems with. This will make sure all extensions in all producers are properly refreshed.
Also, please note that you should use the JSON.NET version which is shipped with ardoJSON / the OutSystems Platform. This way you'll avoid issues with REST connectors which will always override whatever version you're using and use the OutSystems Platform generated one.
Hi Ricardo,

Thank you very much for the fast reply. I managed to solve this issue basically deleting the eSpace and republishing the oml file. Once the oml had no table or any database component.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Breno Nico