Some data lost some not

Some data lost some not

I met a weird issue as below:

platform version is 8.0.
I successfully fetch five columns from database with type: Boolean,  integer,  entity identifier, entity identifier, text and store these local variable(Record list). 
When I trigger screen action and need these data. I find one entity identifier and the inter column are set to null and 0.
Did anyone met this issue before?
Hi,

Are you having problems with it on your screen or you are just seeing it lost in the debugger?
If none of the fields are used in the page/action the optimizer will decide not to store them, not being visible in the debugger.

Regards,
João Rosado
João Rosado wrote:
Hi,

Are you having problems with it on your screen or you are just seeing it lost in the debugger?
If none of the fields are used in the page/action the optimizer will decide not to store them, not being visible in the debugger.

Regards,
João Rosado

Yes, these data are not used on the screen directly, I need use them in the backend. Like entity identifier, I need use it to fetch records from database.

Hi,

What I meant was if you already had logic using them and is giving you runtime issues because it is not set. Or if you are using the debugging to see the values. 

I ask this because it is a very common development scenario, and the debugger can trick you in those situations.

Can you post some screenshots showing it?

Regards,
João Rosado
João Rosado wrote:
Hi,

What I meant was if you already had logic using them and is giving you runtime issues because it is not set. Or if you are using the debugging to see the values. 

I ask this because it is a very common development scenario, and the debugger can trick you in those situations.

Can you post some screenshots showing it?

Regards,
João Rosado
 Thanks Joao. I have fixed the issue that as you said the optimizer hide some data that not use. The missed data is coming out when I use it.