Receiving a user password input

Receiving a user password input

Hello there,

I am new to outsystems but I have already saw all of the instructional videos but there isn't information regarding the input of a password field.
I have to create a new user but there isn't a way to create the password for that specific user that I've just created.

Can someone help me with a way to input the password?
Hi Gustavo,

How are you creating the user? If you are using the latest Platform 9 Amsterdam, you have to do it in LifeTime. There, you can fill the password. It seems to me you are doing something else... What platform version are you using?
I am using Platform 9, my problem is just making a form that adds new users, because there isn't a password field and I know that the database atribute is an hash of the password so, how can I transform the password into something to give to the database?

Tiago Neves wrote:
Hi Gustavo,

How are you creating the user? If you are using the latest Platform 9 Amsterdam, you have to do it in LifeTime. There, you can fill the password. It seems to me you are doing something else... What platform version are you using?

Gustavo,

There is a "Input Password" widget, just below the normal "Input" widget that you can use for that purpose.
Check the documentation: http://www.outsystems.com/help/ServiceStudio/9.0/default.htm#Web_User_Interface/About_Web_Input_Password_Widget.htm