Apply alernating Styles to set of records in tablerecords list

Apply alernating Styles to set of records in tablerecords list

Hi All,

I am binding the data to a tablerecords list .After that I need to apply alternating styles(background color) to a set of records based on certain condition.
Ex:I need to apply  first 3 records of tablerecords list with grey color and second set of records(2 records) with white color based on certain condition i.e alternating colors gresy & white.

Thanks,
Prashanth 

Hi Prashanth,

There's a post similar to yours here. I believe it answers your question.

Let me know if it solved your issue. 

Should you have any questions, or if the previous post does not entirely solve your problem, feel free to post any question you may have.

Kind regards,
Ricardo Alves
Ricardo Alves wrote:
Hi Prashanth,

There's a post similar to yours here. I believe it answers your question.

Let me know if it solved your issue. 

Should you have any questions, or if the previous post does not entirely solve your problem, feel free to post any question you may have.

Kind regards,
Ricardo Alves
 Hi Ricardo,

If it is an expression I can apply styles as you suggested, but here I am trying to apply color to a set of rows in in tablerecords based on certain condition and another color to other differnt set of rows.

Ex:First set of rows of tablerecords belongs to a group g1 and second set of rows beong to group g2 and so on.
Here I want to apply color "grey" for all the rows of g1 & color "white" to g2 rows based on certain condition.Similarly for groups g3,g4 and so on. 
Is there any way I can dynamically  add styles to tablerecord rows in the code itself.i.e I want to identify the set of records belonging to a group in preparation loigc
and apply styles from the code itself.

Thanks,
Prashanth

Prashahth -

The post linked to above is your best option. You are not going to apply styles directly to rows within an Action unless you call "RunJavaScript" and write JavaScript to do it. That is FAR more work than just following the instructions on dynamic styles.

J.Ja