Lesson 4.5 issue

Lesson 4.5 issue

I'm currently tarting on Outsystems and found out something weird.
When I'm adding an entity to an aggregate, as said on earlier lessons I should be getting (automatically) all the entities which my dragged one contains a "foreign key" of. Problem is, I never did, and I just thought the functionality was removed in some way and I manually added all the entities.
Thing is, in lesson 4.5, a one for one relation is created and when adding the new entity to an aggregate I get both the dragged entity and the other related entity.
Now I'm wondering if I did something wrong and I should be getting the entities which I have a foreign key (as shown in the videos) or if only the one for one relation has this capability for some reason.

I've added a image to more clearly show what I'm saying.
Hi João,

You did nothing wrong! This behaviour has in fact changed and we haven't updated the video yet :(
Previously all relationship tables would be added to the aggregate, creating unnecessary complexity. While this worked for simple cases when you have only one relationship for more normal cases it would be an overhead for the developer to remove unnecessary stuff. Therefore now for one-to-many relationships only static entities are added by default. For one-to-one relationships the relationship entity is added.