Export to Excel error: Unable to create mutex. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131464) 

Export to Excel error: Unable to create mutex. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131464) 

Hi all,

We are getting the following error sometimes on Production environment, when exporting to Excel file a record list or generating a Excel to send as report in an e-mail:

System.IO.IsolatedStorage.IsolatedStorageException: Unable to create mutex. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131464)
   at System.IO.IsolatedStorage.IsolatedStorageFile.nOpen(String infoFile, String syncName)
   at System.IO.IsolatedStorage.IsolatedStorageFile.Lock()
   at System.IO.IsolatedStorage.IsolatedStorageFileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, IsolatedStorageFile isf)
   at System.IO.IsolatedStorage.IsolatedStorageFileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, IsolatedStorageFile isf)
   at MS.Internal.IO.Packaging.PackagingUtilities.SafeIsolatedStorageFileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, ReliableIsolatedStorageFileFolder folder...er)
   at GemBox.Spreadsheet.XlsxWriteDirector.WriteWorksheetData(ExcelWorksheet ws, XmlTextWriter writer)
   at GemBox.Spreadsheet.XlsxWriteDirector.WriteWorksheet(ExcelWorksheet ws, String partName)
   at GemBox.Spreadsheet.XlsxWriteDirector.WriteWorksheets()
   at GemBox.Spreadsheet.XlsxWriteDirector.Construct()
   at GemBox.Spreadsheet.ExcelFile.SaveXlsx(Stream stream, XlsxSaveOptions options)
   at ssHE_POC.Actions.FuncActionTimerPOC_Email_Semanal.RLToExcelTimerPOC_Email_SemanalRecordListToExcel(HeContext heContext, RLRegToExcelFactSeguraRecordList ssRecordList, Byte[]& outParamOut)
   at ssHE_POC.Actions.ActionTimerPOC_Email_Semanal(HeContext heContext, Byte[]& outParamBinary)
   at ssHE_POC.TimerTimer_ExceisSemanais.Execute(HeContext heContext, Int32 timeout) 

This error only began to occur a few weeks back, until then everything was ok, and as far as we know, nothing in the server was changed. 

After searching for this error, I came across with these posts: 
- http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19465653/openxml-and-unable-to-create-mutex
- http://support.techcello.com/support/solutions/articles/4000024001-error-on-deployment-server

They say to change in the application pool configuration the "Identity" under Process Model > In the Built-In Account, to an account with higher access like the option "Local System".

I would like to know if anyone has come across with this error, and what have they done to resolve the error.
I also want to know from OutSystems, what they have to say regarding the proposed solution in the posts.
Thanks.

Best regards,
Miguel Oliveira

Unfortunately, I can't comment on the issue itself, but this question should be in the Technology section. Perhaps a board admin can move it?
Hi Miguel,

You should submit this issue to support.

Cheers
Hi André,

Thanks for the reply, I've already submitted the issue to support.

Best regards