Google Admin SDK APIs Integration

Google Admin SDK APIs Integration

I'm trying to integrate the Google Admin SDK APIs. I already did all steps needed to authenticate and make it work with Directory API.

Now I'm trying to integrate with 
Email Settings API, but I'm stuck on how to communicate with PUT/GET methods.
I tryed to consume the REST service:
PUT{domain name}/{username}/signature
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<atom:entry xmlns:atom="" xmlns:apps="">
    <apps:property name="signature" value="NEW SIGNATURE TEXT" />
not working 'out of the box' :(

what I'm doing wrong???
(I'm using ServiceStudio v9.0.0.23)

Hi Délio,

Can you tell some details till where did you get it working?
(I tried to do a bit but I didn't get past the authentication part).

But the built-in feature will not read the xml input/ouptuts, they will be treated as Text parameters.
Usually this is not a problem since most API's support json formats, including all recent google api's like the Directory API. The Email Settings API is still using the old GData formats using Atom, that is still in the process

Even then, in most of them you can add on the end of the url an extra parameter to ask for a json-like format:
Not sure if this one has that option.

João Rosado
Hi João,
I didn't start the authentication process (kudos for 'Helder Anselmo').
We used the same logic as in the GDrive Connector (by the way, we also need to change this to ContactsAPI).
I found a way to work with services that have Atom based messages, but it's very Ugly :(
1º Leave the Request/Response empty on the REST config popup
2º Create input parameter(ie. Request) [send in = Body]
3º Create output paramenter(ie. Response) [send in = Body]
4º In OnBeforeRequest change the 'Content-Type' Request Header value to 'application/atom+xml'
5º Deal with ATOM XML by 'hand'
It works, but it's not a elegant way, it must be a nicer way at least for the 4th and 5th step, maybe I missing some simpler way?
Later in the week I will check if the ?alt=json it's a alternative for my scenario.
If you need more help on how get through the auth part, let me know.

At least for the 4th step there is a better way,
You can set headers at the service level, they will override automatically on all the methods called.

João Rosado