Downlowd Plateforme Server Outsystem 9

Downlowd Plateforme Server Outsystem 9

Hello

i need to install the Platform Server in my Laptop so can you give me URL of this instalation because i found severel thingns here http://www.outsystems.com/home/downloads/88/ so what is exactly the correct Server ??
knowing that i already have the Eviromenet platform so somtime the network cut so i cannot complete my job so that why i want to publish my project on my Local server IIS so please help

I'm waiting for your answers

best regards 
Version 9 of the Outsystems Platform Server is not available for download for free.  The free version, called the Community Edition, stopped being produced with version 8.  The Personal Edition, available in the Outsystems cloud is the replacement.  You can download the Community Edition but it has severe limitations, based on software units, that for me made it unusable.

Hope this helps,
Curt
So how can i call the Community Edition and if can you give me the Link of the downlowd the this Community in spite of has severe limitations and thank you for your reply

cheers
You'll need the platform server at Platform and the corresponding version of Service Studio at this location.
Hi Ilham,

Let me add some important information. Recently I did try to install the Community Edition but couldn't get a license to enable it. I contacted OutSystems and I was told:

"Currently we don't have a free on-premises installation option as you can see on our Personal FAQ.
Since the introduction of our Personal Environment in the cloud, we've decommissioned the community edition installer and it is not possible to issue a license for new versions of the OutSystems Platform."

For now, we have to use our Personal Environments.
Curt Raddatz wrote:
You'll need the platform server at Platform and the corresponding version of Service Studio at this location.
 But  i'm working with the platform 9 so i need to install version 9 not 8

As I implied in my first post, installing version 9 on a local server is not possible without actually buying the product because the Community Edition is no longer supported.