employee onboarding issue

employee onboarding issue

Hi. i downloaded the employee onboarding app but it has loads of issues.the employee entity used by the app contains newer tables like location etc and more actions that are not available in the employee module. it also has no reference to google map time zone .Too many missing references. please how can i solve this issue . is there an espace availble with updated references to these entities and actions.Thanks

I take it you didn't install the app directly from your Service Studio (via the Outsystems tab)? That should have downloaded and installed all dependencies automatically.

To install this app manually, you'll also need to install the latest version of these modules from the forge: Cropper, Google Maps, Employee Services, Floor Plan, Silk UI Framework and Dublin Theme.

I hope this helps!

Thanks. I will download the missing depenfencies from the forge component.
@joao .Hi ,After setting it up i most of the employe  pictures and sample data failed to load. in this link http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/14881/outsystems-directory-app-issue/   are snapshots of the error