Mac OS X
Question
Hi,
is there support for Mac OS X development?
Best
Pedro
Solution

Hello, everyone!

I have exciting news to share with you! 

I am very pleased to share with you that Service Studio for Mac was released today. Mac users can now use Service Studio natively on macOS! 

Please, check this announcement for further details! :)

mvp_badge
MVP
Not at this time, best suggestion is to use a virtual machine (VirtualBox is free and worked well for me on OS X) or to use a "VM as a service" like Amazon Workspace.

J.Ja
Justin's suggestions are good.  Personally, I use VMWare Fusion with Windows 7 on my Mac and it works like a charm.  :)
On the moment I use OutSystems Dev Environment 9015 with Parallels Desktop on a MBP with Windows 8.1. Works wonderful. 

Hans Bruins wrote:

On the moment I use OutSystems Dev Environment 9015 with Parallels Desktop on a MBP with Windows 8.1. Works wonderful. 

I cannot install .. on a windows 7 VM 

Thanks for any clues 

Trying out Dev environment 9.0.1.21 with windows 10 running on parallels. A little slow sometimes, but i think its due to only having 8gb of ram on my laptop, but it does get the work done :)

Hi all: just sharing the exciting news that OutSystems Service Studio is now available for Mac OS in a Technical Preview: https://www.outsystems.com/home/downloadsdetail/110/2112/

Please try it and share your feedback!

Wonderful news! Unfortunately, personally, I no longer work at a company that provides MBP's for work. Maybe I'll try it on my personal MBP but I like to keep work and private separate.. but still, great news!

Solution

Hello, everyone!

I have exciting news to share with you! 

I am very pleased to share with you that Service Studio for Mac was released today. Mac users can now use Service Studio natively on macOS! 

Please, check this announcement for further details! :)

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.