Can I create a dynamic Table using outsystems?

Can I create a dynamic Table using outsystems?

Heloo everyone,

I have a text box based on the value entered in textbox I want to display table with that many rows which should be editable.
For Example if I entered 4 for text box then the table shold display with 4 editable rows..Can any one help me to achieve this?

Thanks,
Venkatesh Gude.
Hi Venkatesh,

You can use ListAppend to create a list with the number of records you need, then use that list as input to the Table Records.
Hi,

My requirement is to add row values dynamically like editable grid in .Net. Which means based on the value entered in text box the table should display with editable rows.

Thanks,
Venkatesh Gude.
Yes, I understand, and I gave you the answer to do that. If you don't understand my answer, feel free to ask for clarifications.
I didn't understand how to achieve that. Can you please explain ?

Thanks,
Venkatesh Gude.
What you need to do is create a Record List with the number of items as specified in the input box with the entered value. You can create a Record List by having both a Record and a Record List local variable of the same type, then by a sequence of ListAppend-s create the number of items you need. That Record List should be specified as the Source Record List of the Table Records. After creating the list, refresh the Table Records (or reload the page) for it to have effect.
Thanks Kilian...

With this how can I edit row of a table. Can you explain me? And alse at present I have a table with edit column when I click on edit, one Popup will appear instead of that I want to edit in the table only. Is it possible? If yes please guide me to achive that.

Thanks,
Venkatesh Gude.
Hi Venkatesh,

For editing a row there are two possibilities. One, you can use the new Platform 9 EditableTable widget, though it may not suite your needs as it has some quirks, and afaik cannot be told not to allow new rows. Secondly, you can allow to edit all rows of the table by putting input fields inside the TableRecords cells instead of Expressions. Thirdly, and this is a bit more advanced, you may have an "Edit" icon or the like in every row, and have it toggle the fields in that row between edit and display.
Thak you kilian thanks much for your valuable inputs.