[Dublin Template] Theme menu

[Dublin Template] Theme menu

Forge Component
(18)
Published on 11 Nov (3 weeks ago) by OutSystems Labs
18 votes
Published on 11 Nov (3 weeks ago) by OutSystems Labs
Hi
I am implementing the Dublin theme and I realized that the menu is too large and steal some space to the main content. However the menu for the tablet mode fits better.
My question is, there's a way to implement the tablet mode menu on the full screen mode without changing the css code?

Thanks
Hello Pedro,

We already did a change to the menu for small desktops (Screensize bigger than 1366px). That change is available since the release 1.0.4.
However for bigger desktops you still have to do it by changoing the CSS.

If you still need to do that change, a quick tip for it is to check how the CSS code for the tablet device is done, and just replicate the same code for the desktop (instead of using the CSS class ".tablet", use ".desktop" ).

Best regards,
Samuel Jesus
Hi,
I experience problems with Menu. When changing the size of the window, background of menu changes its width to smaller size, while all the frame remains the same size. The Dublin Preview Page does not have such problems, however if I upload it to my environment, and make some changes, it starts happening.
Another problem is that the list of sub menues will not open, when screen is smaller.
Solution
Hello Kasparas,

Can you share with us the eSpace with the changes you did ? 
Also, can you tell us what were that changes, and the SilkUI Version you have installed on your server?

Regarding the Submenu not opening when screen is smaller, we released a new version of Dublin Template last week with that specific fix. Can you try to upgrade to the latest version?

Best regards,
Samuel Jesus
Solution
Thank you, Samuel, update helped. Everything is working.