Unable to find Web Reference folder in Service studio 9.0.1.9 trial version

Unable to find Web Reference folder in Service studio 9.0.1.9 trial version

Hi all,

I'm new to Out systems and started to learn it by watching training videos.

I tried to integrate share point with Out systems using service studio but I didn't find web reference folder.

will it be available only with enterprise version? Can any one help me on this

Many Thanks,
Phani
Hi Phani,

In the latest version of Service Studio, it's called "Integrations" (on the Logic tab).
Hi Kilian,

Many thanks for the reply :)

I'll check it now

Hi all,

I couldn't able to access web service from Out systems trial version.
(I'm trying to give web service which is hosted in my local system)

I'm getting the above error while trying to consume my local web service.

Can any one provide solution for this?

Regards,
Phani
Hi Phani,

A 404 Not Found error is exactly that: Service Studio cannot find the web page you provided. Does it work when you open that exact URL in a browser?
Hi Kilian,

Thanks again :)

Yes It is working when I'm opening from my browser and even I can able to add reference in visual studio

Let me clarify more about this, we need to give username, password to access this service.

Is this the reason? or we can not able to access local services using Out systems (trail version) ?

Regards,
Phani
That would be the reason, yeah. Service Studio expects it can access the WSDL without authentication. You could save the WSDL to a file and direct Service Studio to that, but I don't think you an actually consume a web service that needs a username/password (is that possible at all? authentication is typically done via either Integrated Authentication or via a certificate).