6.1 Create Reusable Page Elements

6.1 Create Reusable Page Elements

I'm having an issue downloading the resources for this section - please can someone help me which program to use? Thanks.
kim savage wrote:
Thanks - its working now.
I'm having an issue downloading the resources for this section - please can someone help me which program to use? Thanks.

Hi Kim,

You are totally right. We are taking a look into it. EDIT: Problem fixed.
Hi All,
        How to use simple query, as I am unable to access it. Instead, it is showing aggregate for displaying list.
  Thanks in advance
Hi Phani,

Unfortunately these videos are a bit outdated as you no longer have SImple Queries in OutSystems Platform 9 :(
But everything you see in this video is perfectly achievable using Aggregates. You can see how to map the functionality from Simple Queries to Aggregates here.
Hello.
Can´t Find the issues excel.
Can you help me?
Thank you

Edit: Found! Sorry

In my Submit Date field, what is displayed is in format "2014/09/11". In the property table i can see "Date_PrettyFormat(IssueTable.List.Current.Issue.SubmitDate)". How do u do that aging ... example: (7 days ago)
Hi analyn,

It's the Date_PrettyFormat action that does that. It calcultes how long ago the date was and displays accordingly, e.g. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, (x days ago), 10 Set (or Set 10, can't recall). For dates that are too far away from the current date it displays them as the full date 2014/09/11 in your case.

Cheers
I have the attached error. Can you help me?
As the error indicates, Lenght is not a function. You misspelled it. The function you want is Length. 
Cheers