Error - no permission to entity

Error - no permission to entity

Me and one of my colegues are getting this strange error when trying to publish, since we added usage or Role + User_Role in an aggregate:

Required Permission You are not allowed to use the Entity 'User_Role'.
Required Permission You are not allowed to use the Entity 'Role'.

What does it mean? I must have full rights on the environment, the other guy is at least Developer.

I have encountered it as well. There are some system-entities which will give those errors.
Dunno why though.

Update: I was given Administrator role, and it worked. I was Delivery Manager before that.
Seems rather strange to me that nobody but Admin can use these entities. Is this a bug?
Nope, this is not a bug per-se. It's a mis-design feature.

It was meant to provide an extra degree of security when accessing system tables. These system tables would require administrative rights in order to first publish a module referencing them.

This design is currently being reviewed as it caused a lot of surprise from users (like this thread).
Hi,

This was a design decison made some time back, and the rationale behind it was that system tables usually contain more sensitive information. As such, in order to prevent misusage of that data, one would require very high privileges (Administrator) over the environment (and, as a side effect, over all applications) in order to first publish a module referencing system entities.

We have reviewed and changed this behaviour so that, in order to first publish a module referencing a system entity, the user only requires "Change & Deploy" on the environment.

This change will be available in GA for 8.0.1.x and in RC for 9.0.1.x. These versions will both be available in the beginning of July 2015.
In what version has it been fixed?

Ok, I see, it's fixed in 9.0.1.15
This issue has been fixed in versions 8.0.1.43 and 9.0.1.15.