1.1 Register for a Personal Environment

1.1 Register for a Personal Environment

New here just tried to download the IDE, but on a Mac OSX10.9.5. Anyone care to take the time to explain what I need to do to get this up and running! Dearly appreciated!
Hi everyone,

For all users who are non-windows, follow the steps described on this thread: http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/11905/developing-with-outsystems-platform-for-non-windows-users/

In case you have a high dpi screen you might also find this useful: 
a woman wrote:
New here just tried to download the IDE, but on a Mac OSX10.9.5. Anyone care to take the time to explain what I need to do to get this up and running! Dearly appreciated!
 Outsystems Studio is only available for Windows. Download virtual machine software. Create a VM running windows and install in there.

I installed that IDE, But I can't connect the envirement and I check then find my account not yet active, Can you any one help how to active my account?
Hi Kevin,

Go to outsystems.com/home and check the status there. If you can find the information or connect to the personal environment send an email to success@outsystems.com

Cheers
I'm not getting my active IDE , how do I do it
Hi ita,

I took a look and your personal environment seems to be up and running. During the onboarding process when you registered for your personal environment you had a step to download the Development Environment. This is an application that runs on Windows only and that connects to your personal environment. Do you remember installing it? If you didn't you can download it from here.

Cheers