Get HTML of a page

Get HTML of a page

Does anyone know how to get the HTML of a page rendered in Outsystems? For example, say you have an Outsystems page that displays data, how would you run that page and get the HTML for it? I want to use that HTML to save into other formats. TIA
There's a component in the Forge, HTML2PDFConverter, that should get you going in the right direction.
That won't work. It takes the URL and gives it right to an executable. I need to know how to render the page and get the HTML of it. I'd rather not reverse engineer that utility. There must be an easier way.
Hello Gerry,

Can you explain a bit better what you are trying to achieve? "getting the html from a page" seems like a means to accomplish something and not the something you want to accomplish in itself.

Perhaps we can be of better assistance if we know your end goal.
Just like the HTML to PDF converters work, I'd like to take a nicely formatted page from Outsystems and create a Word file from it. I'm currently experimenting with Html2OpenXml. I'm not sure what I'm doing is the best way to do this. See the attached (users page)... Any help would be most appreciated!