Button doesn't trigger web screen action when selecting more than 20 thumbnail images

Button doesn't trigger web screen action when selecting more than 20 thumbnail images

I am using Service Studio 8.0.0.16 for development.  I have a webscreen that presents me with thumbnails of jpeg images (file images saved on disk), that i can select with checkpoint box below the thumbnail,  and when I click on a button it creates a pdf with those images.

Also another button on the same webscreen can delete those selected images.

The strange behaviour happens when I am selecting more than 20 images. The buttons don't trigger the webscreen action they supose to, I also tried debug and to check what was happening but it doesn't even enter the webscreen action for more than 20 images selected.

I am puzzled by this? Is there any workaround? What is missing here?

Thank you

I also disabled the validation in the buttons without sucess. Doesn't even trigger the debugger still...

The confirmation message in the buttons are triggered. But then it doens't seem to enter the debugger or screen action...
Solution

I solved the problem. It seems that buttons have a problem when theres a lot of objects in the page or something. So the workaround was using links indirectly. The buttons call the links and the links trigger the actions like is described by Tiago Simões on post :
http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/5252/button-to-open-popup/  

"1 - You will need a link on your page (set it's style to Invisible, but keep the Visible property True)
2 - In the button create an extended property onclick = "document.getElementById('" + HiddenLink.Id + "').click(); return false;"

Solution