Enable to open a eSpace

Hi, I tried to open a eSpace from Service Studio and a get this exception: 

Exception on Worker Thread.

After that, i download de eSpace using Service Center, but when a tried to open it a get this expection:

System.Exception: Exception on Worker Thread ---> System.IO.InvalidDataException: CorruptFile ---> ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.SharpZipBaseException: Unexpected EOF
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams.InflaterInputBuffer.Fill()
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams.InflaterInputStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   at OutSystems.Oml.Oml.#SN.#RN(Stream stream)
   at OutSystems.Oml.Oml.#Tf(Stream inputStream, Action`1 consumeContent)
   at OutSystems.Oml.Oml.Decrypt(Boolean alsoDecompress, String password, Stream inputStream, Action`1 consumeContent)
   at OutSystems.Oml.Oml.#qf(Stream inputStream, String productKey)
   at OutSystems.Oml.Oml.#nf(Stream stream, Boolean recoverMode, String productKey)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at OutSystems.Oml.Oml.#nf(Stream stream, Boolean recoverMode, String productKey)
   at OutSystems.Oml.Oml.#pf(Stream stream, Boolean recoverMode, ObjectKey newKeyForClone, String productKey, Boolean skipUpgrade)
   at OutSystems.Oml.Oml..ctor(Stream stream, Boolean recoverMode, ObjectKey newKeyForClone, String productKey, Boolean skipUpgrade)
   at OutSystems.Oml.Oml..ctor(Stream stream, Boolean recoverMode, ObjectKey newKeyForClone, String productKey)
   at ServiceStudio.Model.ESpace.#Hbi.Load(Stream stream, Boolean recoverMode, ObjectKey newKeyForClone, String productKey, Func`4 eSpaceConstructor)
   at ServiceStudio.Model.ESpace.Load(Stream stream, String initialLastSavePath, Boolean isUnregisteredESpace, Boolean readOnlyMode, Boolean recoverMode, ObjectKey newKeyForClone, String productKey, Nullable`1 forceModifiedFlag)
   at ServiceStudio.Model.ESpace.Load(String path, Boolean isUnregisteredESpace, Boolean readOnlyMode, Boolean recoverMode, String initialLastSavePath, String productKey, Nullable`1 forceModifiedFlag)
   at ServiceStudio.Model.ESpace.Load(String path, String initialLastSavePath, String productKey, Boolean recoverMode, Nullable`1 forceModifiedFlag)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.AggregatorPresenter.#5dm.#gem.#aem()
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.AggregatorPresenter.#5dm.#gem.#dem(IProgressController controller)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.<>c__DisplayClass48.<>c__DisplayClass4a.<DoVerySlowOperation>b__47()
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.Framework.ProgressDialog.<>c__DisplayClassb.<RunWorkerThread>b__4()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.Framework.ProgressDialog.RunWorkerThread(PresenterContext presenterContext, Action optionalPreOperationThatCanBeSafelyAborted, Action`1 operation, Action customPreOperationAborter)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.<>c__DisplayClass48.<DoVerySlowOperation>b__46()
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.DoSlowOperation[ReturnType](IAggregatorView aggregatorView, Func`1 operation)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.<>c__DisplayClass48.<DoVerySlowOperation>b__45()
   at ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WpfExtensions.ExecuteInUIThread[ReturnType](Application app, Func`1 action)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.ExecuteInUIThread[ReturnType](Func`1 action)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.DoVerySlowOperation(IAggregatorView aggregatorView, String title, Action`1 optionalPreOperationThatCanBeSafelyAborted, Action`1 operation, Action customPreOperationAborter)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.#IN11.#Swm()
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.AggregatorPresenter.DisableCommandProcessingIn(Action action)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.DoVerySlowOperation(IAggregatorPresenter aggregator, String title, Action`1 optionalPreOperationThatCanBeSafelyAborted, Action`1 operation, Action customPreOperationAborter)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.AggregatorPresenter.#5dm.#3dm()

Someone knows what's happened, and what is the best way to solve this issue?
Hi Melvin,

Have you tried to publish through Service Center? Instead of downloading. It seems that file got corrupted somehow. You may need to get back to a previous version.
Any answer?
It happens to me too, on version 9.0.1.16, when I try to open any espace in my Personal Environment, via Service Studio. Sometimes it opens the espace and just after, it breaks, sometimes, before openning it breaks.
Hi all,

So I think we have different issues here (non-related to the initial post).

@Melvin
Could not replicate your issue, does it occur frequently or was a one time problem?
I have seen those types of errors before and they were caused by a proxy/firewall that was corrupting the files downloaded (just cutting them in middle of the download).
If downloading them dirrectly from Service Studio works, and only the ones that get currupted are the ones manually download from Service Center I would check with your network administrator if there was not a problem with the network corrupting your files.

Also could not find any submit feedbacks from you.

@Maycon
From the submit feedback you did your problem is related to the size of the Module you are trying to download. The default message size limit is 33MB and your are hitting it.
What is the size file of the espace you are trying to open?

Anyway as workaround you can edit the ServiceStudio.WS.bindings.config file (somewhere like C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Development Environment 9.0\Service Studio\ServiceStudio.WS.bindings.config ) and replace all occurences of "33554432" with an higher number.

@João
The only submit feedback I found from you is also a communication error, but related to a timeout.
Is that always the same error? If you could submit the different crashs you have it would be great for throubleshooting.
Also, just for reference, what is the size of your espace file?

Regards,
João Rosado
João, thank you for the atention.

The problem was with my computer, thanks. It is solved now.

Awesome advice this

"Anyway as workaround you can edit the ServiceStudio.WS.bindings.config file (somewhere like C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Development Environment 9.0\Service Studio\ServiceStudio.WS.bindings.config ) and replace all occurences of "33554432" with an higher number."

Been having problems with p10 and my app, where i was getting "Exception on Worker Thread" everytime I tried to open it up from service studio. After doing the above and changing the values from 33554432 to 93554432 it opens and is working.

thanksJoão Rosado  for that tip!