Attribute name changed. Can i delete old one?

Attribute name changed. Can i delete old one?

Hi all,

I've created a new entity, created some attributes, and did the 1 click publish.

Now i've changed the name of one attribute, TaxNumber to NIF, and in SQL Management Studio, i can now see that both attributes exists in my table.

The question is:

Can i delete TaxNumber field in Management Studio ? Outsystems will "know" that i'm using now NIF field?

If i delete TaxNumber field, service studio will prompt that warnings while publising? that taxNumber attribute no longer exist in database?

using
Version 9.0.0.19
"Can i delete TaxNumber field in Management Studio ? Outsystems will "know" that i'm using now NIF field?"

Yes you can delete it in Management Studio.

"If i delete TaxNumber field, service studio will prompt that warnings while publising? that taxNumber attribute no longer exist in database?"

No it will not have any warnings anymore as what is in Studio will then match the database.
Thanks Keith
You can also use the DBCleaner component which exists in the Forge. It uses the OutSystems Platform DBCleaner_API which was made specifically to allow you to safely remove attributes and entities no longer in use from your database.