Refreshing Survey 

Refreshing Survey 

I have built a survey using Outsystems which allows us to pull back the most recent survey and lets several users logon and fill out.
If the user is a new one and has not filled out the survey before, the survey questions do not load unless i hit the refresh button in the browser
Can someone help me on this issue, and let me know why it wont load by its self.
Please find attache my preperation used.
TTT
Hi,

It is very difficult to help out with so little information. You seem to have a lot of processing in the preparation of this page which is usually not so great moreover when you have a lot of operations that write back in the database so everytime you access this page you are writing results to the database, even when you just hit refresh.
You should try to use the debugger to understand what is goind on. Add some breakpoint in the Preparation and on the screen - a great thing of the debugger is that it allows you to debug the server side render stage so you will now what information is availble when the screen is being rendered.

what information do you require to assist?
As I suggested use the debugger and try to narrow down the problem. Alternatively, try to replicate the problem in a more isolated and simpler example.