OutSystems NOW is not using my app icons.

OutSystems NOW is not using my app icons.

Hello,

I have recently downloaded the ousystems now app code for android studio, I changed all files with the name logo and icon.png. The files were located in OutSystems > Platfoms > android > res. I can't find any .png file with the outsystems logo in it anymore but still, when I hit play, the app still uses it own logo and its own icon...

Best regards,
Luca Panjer

P.S. The tutorial on the outsystems now app page said the icons were in a non-existent directory. Might be a good idea to update this.
Hi Luca,

Sorry for the late reply.
This issue may be related to the dimensions of your device. You need to change all the application icon images (icon.png) available on the following folders: drawable-mdpi, drawable-hdpi and drawable-xhdpi. For the logo image, you need to change all the logo images (logo.png) available on the following folders: drawable-ldpi, drawable-mdpi, drawable-hdpi, drawable-xhdpi and drawable-sw600dp. Please, try to respect the image dimensions.
Also, try to delete your custom application from the device before you try the new version with the new icons and logos. 

We'll update the documentation. Thanks for the advice!

Cheers,
Luís Silva