[Refactor] Using Refactor with a Cloud / PE environment

[Refactor] Using Refactor with a Cloud / PE environment

Forge Component
(9)
Published on 21 Sep by Ricardo Silva
9 votes
Published on 21 Sep by Ricardo Silva
Hi Francisco,

Has this component been tested with a Cloud or PE environment? I guess we can't ensure that this requirement will be fulfilled (Move Entity):

«DeleteShare.oml must run as administrator to be able to perform the required operations»

Hi Francisco,

I re-awake this thread... in Cloud / Personal environments, is there any way of refactoring (moving entities between modules) using this tool? The requirement Paulo mentions is still there, and I don't think we'll be able to fulfil it.

Hi Jorge. Just stumbled across this thread. A long time ago I did work around the cloud environment limitation with lots of help from Francisco. It would have been on version 9 i think so not sure it applies anymore. And I have forgotten the details unfortunately. I think we made minor change to refactor. Maybe just removing the delete share part ? In order to accomplish that i had to publish a solution after with full compilations. The solution contained just the target espace. I never understood why i needed to do that , just following instructions. Hopefully this can at least get you on the right track.