Outsystems certification

Outsystems certification

I am interested in doing the online classes assisted by an outsystems expert. I want to get the associate developer certification right after I do these lessons. However, due to very limited time I was wondering if I could do the online classes in just one week instead of two weeks? I already worked my way through the free courses that are listed on the website (Developing fundamentals & Mastering Outsystems). Any information is appreciated!

Kind regards,

Tim Blom
Hi Tim,

There's no dependency between doing the certification exam and the training. It is advisable that you prepare for the exam and that preparation includes doing some sort of traininig: online training, the online class or a classroom training. If you feel you are prepared to take the exam than you should apply for it via training@outsystems.com.
Hi André,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have worked for some time with the trial version of OutSystems now. Is it sufficient to get to know the platform or is a licensed version required for practicing for the exam?
You can practice on a personal environment or on an enterprise trial if that's what you have used.
Thanks for the help!