RichWidgets_Feedback_Message_notifyWidget is not defined

RichWidgets_Feedback_Message_notifyWidget is not defined

As the title says, I'm encountering an error when trying to submit a comment. I believe this was already asked once upon search, but cloning the RichWidgets just for a simple customization would not be a good choice I guess.

Console log from Google Chrome says my RichWidgets is not defined, so I feel it's because of my custom layout I created for my website. What I've tried is to set a base theme (London Theme) to the Template. I also tried to remove my updated version of jQuery (2.0), d3.js web block, and Concise.js from my footer scripts, but no avail.

Another thing to note is that, the transaction to database is successful. I saw my own comment then. Now when I try to navigate to my Admin Page, the message now appears which is from my Blog (front-end).

I feel I have no clues anymore on this. Let me know your thoughts guys. I'll be attaching my eSpace to help check this out.

Thanks, 

Julius
Sounds like you've broken RichWidgets with something you did.

What JavaScript errors do you see... if any... when the page loads? I think your clues will be there.

J.Ja
Like Justin said you can have broken references to Richwidgets or is missing the block in your page that make feedback messages work.
Hi Julius,

If you are creating your own layout you must make sure that the Feedback web block is present in it. The easiest way to see how to do it is to open the RichWidgets module and check the implementation of the Layout_Normal web block.
Justin James wrote:
Sounds like you've broken RichWidgets with something you did.

What JavaScript errors do you see... if any... when the page loads? I think your clues will be there.

J.Ja
 It only appears when the Comment button is pressed. 

---

Nuno and Andre,

I managed to check out the implementation by cloning the said eSpace to and grabbed the Feedback Widget + Ajax Wait. Now it's working properly! 

Thank you very much for all your inputs.

Julius