User Espace issue

User Espace issue

All of sudden i have lost administrative priviledges to all my apps in my environment. i never made any password changes. i cant login with my admin password .Even most of my apps display erroor screen contact admin when ever i want to login.it login with admin admin now, but i never used such a pawword ,my password got changed without my knowledge. i can access my platform sevrer and service center with my admin password but it doesnt work on all my apps and i cant login into users environment with it . it only works with admin password admin user login credentials and here is what happens when i use such credentials to login..
This happened in my personal environment. I sent a mail to success@outsystems.com two days ago and i havent gotten any feedback with regards to this issue

When I started OutSystems I made an account (this account). This account is my "admin" user for my personal enviroment. Your problem is in your personal enviroment because there you don't have an "admin/admin" user. You should login with the same account you are using here (on this site). 

This Discussion backs me up:
http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/13695/has-the-password-for-admin-user-changed/
 . i used thse same credentials i use for my community login,thats this forum and the same account works with service center.thats how personal environments work.. its tied to your community account.. enterprise edition you have full access over you environment.i need help from outsystems to recover my original password as wells my admin privileges.