OutSystems certification 

OutSystems certification 

People,
  I am thinking to do the certification and apply for some jobs in Portugal. I have just finished the foundation and I would like to receive more information. Someone could tell me which certification I should do and where I can find the salary average in Portugal ?

Thanks
I have no idea what the Portugal salary is like since I'm from the U.S., but this PDF should help explain certifications: See How to Get Certified
Thanks Joshua
I'l answer the salaries in Portugal part of your question, with a disclaimer: there are, of course, many exceptions, for the better and the worse to the numbers I'll post below.

These are my estimates of average salaries after taxes, in 2015, in Lisbon, Portugal, for the most common IT roles. There is a serious lack of people to perform these jobs but, due to the below average overall economy of the country and due to very high taxes, the salaries are lower than almost anywhere else in Europe.

Junior developer or analyst: 900€ - 1300€
Senior developer or analyst: 1300€ - 2000€
Some role with "Manager" on its description: 1400€ - 2500€

Good to know. I have the Italian citizenship and I will check in other countries too.
Thanks João
Joao -

Is that per month? Or per week? Or per year?

J.Ja
The values I mentioned are monthly.
Joao -

Yikes!

J.Ja
Justin James wrote:
Joao -

Yikes!

J.Ja

Brazilian developer's monthly salary is even less than portugalense developer's monthly salary.

However if you put it into perspective, you will find that their cost of living is also lower than both of our cost of living and therefore their salary is relative for their country. 

You buy a cup of coffee for $5 USD, and they buy the same cup of coffee in their country for $1 USD.