[Number Slider] Input widget doesn't get notified

[Number Slider] Input widget doesn't get notified

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 2015-11-19 by João Pedro Abreu
2 votes
Published on 2015-11-19 by João Pedro Abreu
Hi João

Thank you for sharing this great widget.
I need to have a screen action notified when the user positions the slider (after releasing it), but the OnChange of the input for the Number variable doesn't get called.
How can I have a screen action notified when the user positions the slider (after releasing it)?

Regards, Olivier
Greetings Olivier,

Are you associating an action to the platform's OnChange handler (like in the image below), or are you handling the event using javascript?

The component is triggering the "change" event when it stops sliding, via jquery. This should trigger the platform's handler - at least in the platform version I have instaled it does. If this isn't working for you, please tell me your platform version and stack, to see if I can reproduce the issue and fix it.

If you are handling this via javascript be sure to user jquery's on("change, function() {...}).
Hi João

Thank you for your fast reply.
I'm associating an action to the platform's OnChange handler (like in the image above).
I downloaded the project from Forge, clicked on Input5, selected 'On change'/New Screen action and put a Breakpoint. I published the eSpace, but the debugger doesn't stop there. Also added an Audit, but no General Log either.
I'm using version 9.0.1.21, free cloud edition.

Regards, Olivier
Apparently I had that feature implemented, but it wasn't published to the Forge! I've published a new version, just now.
It's working! Thanks a million!