Ajax Refresh "Index out of Range" after removing a row of Editable Table

Ajax Refresh "Index out of Range" after removing a row of Editable Table

Hello everyone!

I need to refresh an editable table after removing a row because it has a dropdown with values that must be used only one time. That refresh is used to refresh that dropdown, removing the already used values.

The problem is: when it refreshes, I get the error "Index out of range":

ndex of out range
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.Iterator.RemoveItem(Int32 itemIndex)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.OSPageViewState.AjaxRefresh(Control c, Int32 rowIndex, String animationName, String listOperation, Boolean isTableRecord, Object dataItem, StoreViewStateDelegate storeViewStateDelegate, String clientIdOverride)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.Iterator.#j4b(String clientIdOverride)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.CustomWidget.#Ctb.#U4b(WidgetBehavior b)
   at OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.CollectionsExtensions.Apply[Type](IEnumerable`1 collection, Action`1 action)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.CustomWidget.#H1b(String eventArgument)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

I should say that I do the same thing when I add rows, but I don't get this error. 

Is there someone which can help? Thanks ;)

P.S.: If you need more information, tell me.
Hiya, Sorry for the late reply. Please give us a sample oml. So we can spot the issue. Thanks, J
Hi J.! Thanks for answering. Yesterday I wasn't home but now I am. I created the example OML so you can see for yourself. 

Steps to reproduce the error:
  • Create a fruit;
  • Create a vegetable;
  • Add a vegetable to the fruit;
  • Remove that vegetable from the fruit.
I know it's because of the Ajax Refresh but it is a very important piece on the real case. Thanks ;)

Did you find a solution for this? I also have the same error.