Ajax Refresh "Index out of Range" after removing a row of Editable Table

Ajax Refresh "Index out of Range" after removing a row of Editable Table

Hello everyone!

I need to refresh an editable table after removing a row because it has a dropdown with values that must be used only one time. That refresh is used to refresh that dropdown, removing the already used values.

The problem is: when it refreshes, I get the error "Index out of range":

ndex of out range
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.Iterator.RemoveItem(Int32 itemIndex)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.OSPageViewState.AjaxRefresh(Control c, Int32 rowIndex, String animationName, String listOperation, Boolean isTableRecord, Object dataItem, StoreViewStateDelegate storeViewStateDelegate, String clientIdOverride)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.Iterator.#j4b(String clientIdOverride)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.CustomWidget.#Ctb.#U4b(WidgetBehavior b)
   at OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.CollectionsExtensions.Apply[Type](IEnumerable`1 collection, Action`1 action)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.CustomWidget.#H1b(String eventArgument)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

I should say that I do the same thing when I add rows, but I don't get this error. 

Is there someone which can help? Thanks ;)

P.S.: If you need more information, tell me.
Hiya, Sorry for the late reply. Please give us a sample oml. So we can spot the issue. Thanks, J
Hi J.! Thanks for answering. Yesterday I wasn't home but now I am. I created the example OML so you can see for yourself. 

Steps to reproduce the error:
  • Create a fruit;
  • Create a vegetable;
  • Add a vegetable to the fruit;
  • Remove that vegetable from the fruit.
I know it's because of the Ajax Refresh but it is a very important piece on the real case. Thanks ;)

Did you find a solution for this? I also have the same error.

Same problem here.... 1 year and a half and no solution...? Wow.

Leonardo Basilio wrote:

Same problem here.... 1 year and a half and no solution...? Wow.

Had the same problem. Try to remove the Ajax Refresh

Same problem in my project...I was however able to overcome the issue as I only had to refresh some total fields outside the table...

Hi Henrique,

You need to remove query refresh and editable table refresh code from "DeteleFruitVegetable" Editable can refresh automatically you do not need to refresh explicitly.

Please find corrected OML which is working perfectly.

Regards

-SK-

Hi Henrique,

If your problem resolved please marked answer as solution or still facing issue please let me know.

Regards

-SK-