Email

Hi,
I want to add a text input area and a button in the current page, when I fill the email address in the input area and click the button, it will send out the current page`s contont.
Is there any module can fullfill this functin? Thanks a lot.
There's the Html2PdfConverter component in the Forge you might use. It doesn't get the content of the current page, but it is trivial creating a dedicated page for the purpose.
Hi Kilian,
Thanks a lot for the reply, do you mean I should use Html2Pdf to converter current page to pdf file, and then use the send email componet to send out the pdf file? Is there any email componet good to use? Thank you so much!
Hi Eric,

Html2PdfConverter converts the page at a certain URL (which can be any page you like) to a PDF file. You can then send this PDF as an attachment with an e-mail. Note there is no e-mail "component" - e-mail is an integral part of the platform.
Hi Kilian,
When I use Html2pdfconverter, I met issues, and get "Could not load type 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.DatabaseAccess' from assembly 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform, Version=9.0.1.9, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'." as returen.
Will you please have a look on it.
Hi Eric,

Without more details, I have no idea what could cause this. I've never encountered such an error myself.