How do I format the display value of an editable table field?

How do I format the display value of an editable table field?

I have this image of my issue here:

on the Website, its initial display is like this:

I cannot format it like an expression because in the coding part, it is a text field. How can I achieve this?
Hi Lawerence,
You can use some kind of masking on the input control to show formatted data in edit widget.
The Problem is, the value that I will input will need to be displayed in another currency. If it is only an expression, i can edit the display. but as an editable table, after saving the change, the value cannot be formatted since it is assigned on a variable.
Lawrence Arielle . wrote:
The Problem is, the value that I will input will need to be displayed in another currency. If it is only an expression, i can edit the display. but as an editable table, after saving the change, the value cannot be formatted since it is assigned on a variable.

Hi Lawrence,

Try to set the text attribute from the source variable (binded to the table, not the table variables) with the formatted value before its rendered on the page. So the table will display the value from that binded source you just set. To save you'll have to do the opposite: before save, convert the text attribute of source variable to the value you want to save.