Structure Attributes 

Structure Attributes 

I'm mapping around 400+ fields from XML and I do have fields which are having saving special Characters at the start [example provided below]
<UNMERGED_PUBLIC_RECORD UnmergedPublicRecordID="UnmergedPublicRecord28" BorrowerID="Borrower" CreditFileID="CreditFile1" CreditTradeReferenceID="CreditTradeReference141" _AccountOwnershipType="Individual" _CourtName="US BKPT CT FL JACKSONV" _DerogatoryDataIndicator="Y" _DispositionDate="2010-04" _DispositionType="Discharged" _DocketIdentifier="P000001" _FiledDate="2009-12" _ManualUpdateIndicator="N" _Type="BankruptcyChapter7">

But when I'm the structure with  "_xyz" "_name" or "_place"  its removing "_" from the name 

Is there a way to map the fields with _ in the Structure...
Hi,

In the my reply in http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/13815/xml-recordlist-to-xml/#Post51297
there the same case, you need to fill the configs with the mappings or having the attributes correctly named.

Try to just rename your attibute from Name to Attr__Name and see if it works even without config.
If it doesn't then see my other post reply and fill the AttributeXmlConfig with the correct mapping.

Regards, João Rosado