Take values from WebBlock

Take values from WebBlock

Hi,

I have a requirement where Address is required as an input in a form several times. The Address has several fields - AddressLine1, AddressLine2, AddressLine3, AddressLine4, City and State. This address input is used more than 100 times in my application. So, I thought of creating a web block that will have the input fields and this webblock can be used at all places in the form.
The web block cannot contain any visible save/submit button. The message can be captured from the webblock using the NotifyWidget action. Now my question is that on what condition/trigger will the NotifyWidget action be called? Is there any workaround that i can use for doing the same thing?

Thanks,
Nikhil 
Hi Nikhil,

Webblocks are notorious for you not being able to get at their content - they're basically a black box. You can work around this by sending NotifyWidgets that broadcast their content, or perhaps you may find the Event System component useful - I've never used it myself, but it advertises itself as being able to communicate between web blocks.