2.3 Debug Reused Logic

Hello. I try to simulate in version 9.0.1.25 and send you a field that i can't solve. I make a printscreen of the situation in execution action RegisterSupActivity (minute 5:19 at vídeo).
If you know, please help me. Thanks, José.
Hi José,

It seems you have an extra parameter for the RegisterSupActivity action than what you see on the video...
Yes, it's an extra parameter. But how i can solve it?
I think I see what the issue is. I believe that you created the SupplierActivity not as a variable in the RegisterSupActivity but as an input parameter. Go to that action cut the input parameter and use the option Paste As... to paste it as a variable. Now you need to refresh the reference to the action on the eBiddings module. The easiest way would be for you to close the module and reopen it. You will get a message that you need to refresh that reference.

Solved. Thanks.

Hi, I can't set the entry espace to ebidding with the supplier module ... it only gives me the option of (this eSpace). Is there another step to get this working?

Chris Howland wrote:

Hi, I can't set the entry espace to ebidding with the supplier module ... it only gives me the option of (this eSpace). Is there another step to get this working?

... some time later the eSpace appeared and now all seems to work

Chris Howland wrote:

Chris Howland wrote:

... some time later the eSpace appeared and now all seems to work

both espaces should be open and references should be updated.