ICON Widget

ICON Widget

I am trying to use ICON Widget but I got only a few options (please , see image attached). It was after I upgrade to 9.0.1.25.
Any clue?
Best Regards
Ah, someone else got it as well. Thought it was my melting brain. In any case, it's a bug or annoying feature. Double click will open the expression editor and in there it works again as expected
It wasn't you...
Anyway, I got it...Thank you!!!
I have the same problem, and the bug is still present in the new build (9.0.1.35).
Solution
Hello guys,

There was a known problem where you could not see all the icons when you were trying to select an icon throught the suggestions combo box. However, this issue was fixed in 9.0.1.35 as you can see here: https://www.outsystems.com/home/downloadsdetail/88/1530/

"Fixed RichWidget's Icon picker to include all icons(#1019831)"

Carlos, are you sure that you are using the version 9.0.1.35? Do you have the reference for the static entities "IconName" and "IconSize"?

Let me know if the problem persists.

Regards,
Gonçalo Tavares
Solution
It's fixed Gonçalo.

After updating to 9.0.1.35 one eSpace was still not showing all the icons in the combobox but now I can't simulate the problem anymore.
Those are good news Carlos :)

If for some reason the problem occurs again, please let me know and I will try to help you.