multiple list selections

multiple list selections

Hi,

I'm developing an application that lists different Governorates and districts. I did the following:
1-I created an entity (Normal one) and bootstrapped its values from an excel file i have with 2 attributes; One governorates and one for correponding Districts...Gov. records are duplicated while districts are unique.
2-I used Combo boxes to get list values from the Governorate atttribute, but unfortunately its duplicated.(Need to be resolved).
3- i believe i shall create screen action to excute aggregate to filter the entity based on selected value in Gov. combo box and populate the result in thew second combo box that i need to create for districts.

The Question : is there any other solution; if no, how i can solve the duplication issue in point number 2 ?

Hello Sayd

Not sure if this is still an issue after all this time. If so, can you please explain in more detail what your problem is? I could not totally understand

Regards,

Ângelo

Solution

Ângelo Sousa wrote:

Hello Sayd

Not sure if this is still an issue after all this time. If so, can you please explain in more detail what your problem is? I could not totally understand

Regards,

Ângelo

Hi Angelo,

The problem was that i wasn't able to populate a combo box based on a selection from another combo box. At that time i was new to OS. Thanks for followup for my 2 years old question  

A side question: Do you run in Outsystems something like a conference for those who use Outsystems in the Middle East / Egypt. 

It'd be great if i could meet people who have a good experience and newbies in one place who came to OS wonderful world.

Solution

Hello Sayd

I do not run anything like a conference for OutSystems, nor am I familiar with OutSystems having anything of that sort for specific areas of the globe.

The interaction between members of the community is global and it's right here in the forum where we share knowledge, components and ideas.

Regards,

Ângelo